Chiropractic @ ENHANCE
At Enhance Healthcare, we employ a modern multi-modal approach to chiropractic care. Utilising manual as well as low force adjusting techniques, joint manipulation is only one aspect of chiropractic care.
We utilise a range of myofascial techniques, movement retraining, taping and rehabilitation with a strong focus on getting you feeling better, moving better, and in charge of your own health.
With a keen interest in sports injury management and performance, all of our chiropractors have post graduate qualifications in sports chiropractic.
Conditions we can help with;
• Joint pains, muscle spasms, cramps including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis.
• General, acute and chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident), including Lumbago
• Neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury e.g. whiplash)
• Headache arising from the neck
• Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain, or tennis elbow arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
• Prevention of migraine
• Tension and inability to relax (through lifestyle advice rather than chiropractic care)
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our helpful team.